• The day after staying here I had a number of itchy inflamed red bites appear on my skin, which a doctor diagnosed as likely bed bug bites (I stayed in room 115 on 2/27/21). I called the motel to notify them, and they seemed shockingly unconcerned. I later looked up this hotel and saw that it had four other bed bug reports already. Of course, not only were the bites quite uncomfortable, but we had to quarantine our things on the porch and carefully inspect/wash/etc everything before it came in. Very much hoping we don’t get an infestation in our home!

    On top of the bed bug bites, the smoke detector in our non-smoking room was covered with a plastic bag. There were multiple cigarette burns in the blankets, and cigarette butts on the elevator floor. This is the worst hotel/motel I’ve every stayed in. And I tend to stay in budget places. Do NOT stay here!

    Helpful 0
    Thanks 0
    Love this 0
    Oh no 0

Rate us and Write a Review

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long


Show all timings
  • Sunday24 hours open
  • Monday24 hours open
  • Tuesday24 hours open
  • Wednesday24 hours open
  • Thursday24 hours open
  • Friday24 hours open
  • Saturday24 hours open
building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

imageYour request has been submitted successfully.